INTERSTATE COMPLIANCE LLC - Helping you become your own authority.
Designation of process agents
Form Boc-3
Price: $65.00

We carry a wide range of products to suit a variety of budgets and tastes.We are here to help make it easier for you to get on the road as quickly as possible. Our most popular products are shown below. Please call or stop by for more information on products, current promotions and custom options. 

BOC-3- ( Designation of Process Agents ) The BOC-3 is a form that designates an agent for process in the event legal papers are ever served. It is required for carriers, brokers, and freight forwarders prior to receiving their authority. 

IFTA- ( International Fuel Tax Agreement ) The International Fuel Tax Agreement is required of  all interstate carriers that have a GVW ( truck/tractor, trailer, and load combined ) that exceeds 26,000 lbs. Carriers will receive and must display a set of decals and an IFTA license which must be kept in the vehicle. Once an IFTA license has been issued it is required that fuel tax reports are filed each quarter. The license and decals must be renewed each year.

IRP Account- ( International Registration Plan )An IRP Account or apportioned plated are required for any carrier that will travel interstate at a GVW ( truck/tractor, trailer, plus load) that exceeds 26,000 lbs. This is a commercial vehicle registration that must be renewed each year.

UCR- ( Unified Carrier Registration ) The UCR is an annual state filing required of all carriers, private carriers, brokers, freight forwarders, and leasing companies.
The UCR began in September of 2007 and replaced a previous filing called The Single State Registration. This registration must be renewed each year by January 1st.
The registration fees are  based on the number of truck/tractors, and passenger vehicles that will operate interstate. Brokers, freight forwarders, and leasing companies pay the lowest fee bracket.
UCR 0-2 Units
UCR 3-5 Units
UCR 6-20 Units
UCR 21-100 units

New York Hut- The New York Hut is required for carriers that will operate in the state of New York at a GVW of 18,000 lbs or more.
New York Registration Fee: If getting a New York Hut you must register first.

New Mexico Weight Distance Permit- Each carrier that will travel through New Mexico at a GVW (truck/tracor, trailer, plus load) of 26,000 lbs or more, should obtain a New Mexico Weight Distance Tax number. Once you have obtained a NM WDT number, it is required that you file a report with the state each quater. This permit must be renewed by January 1st of each year.

KYU- (Kentucky) A KYU number is a tax number that is required of all carriers, private and for-hire, that will operate in the state of Kentucky at a combined GVW (truck/tractor, trailer, and load) of 60,000 lbs or more. Once a KYU number has been issued, it is required that you file quarterly reports with the state of Kentucky. It's a life time number, which an agent will have to get it for you.

Oregon- It is required of Each carrier that will travel through Oregon at a GVW (truck/tractor, trailer, and load) of 26,000 lbs or more, that the permit for Oregon must be obtained.

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to give us a call at one of our offices. Thank You!

Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint